Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: What language are we using?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Yup. I was curious as I'm making some flags/banners for Khuul, and I'm wondering what king of Language we are using?

I would assume not the Cyrodilian writing, so perhaps Dunmeri? Maybe Daedric?
Yep, most of the signs and banners, especially for the towns were written in Daedric.
Thats what I thought, but according to what I know, Daedric is very long - look I'll put a Daedric version of the word Khuul.

- Kohthekemyoodtyoodtlyr
=

Khuul.

I thnk the used some sort of modified Daedric - hence why I posted this! :yes:
Wow well thats long :lmao:
I doubt we will use Daedric most likely Dummer and Cyrodill above it like 2 signs.
As far as I know there is no Dunmeri language. In TES3 Beth used Daedric everywhere. Temples, shrines, ashlander camps Wink
Meh maybe we should convert to common then I believe it would be best suited to our interests I believe me and the rest of core could agree to this.
Well here's a consideration - Although your daedric version of the word Khuul is obscenely long, you won't be using the cyrodiilic alphabet to spell it out. If you make it like morrowind, you'll spell Khuul with daedric symbols, which won't take much room at all, and then have a subtitle of "Khuul"

That way, everything's in daedric script, but you can still read it...

It's the way things were done in morrowind (at least banners), and personally it would feel weird if the banners were in cyrodiilic. Gimme daedric any day.
You just use Daedric characters, words are the same.
But then its not true Daedric its Dunmeri Daedric!

But that works, its only a minor transition.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5