Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: FireFox problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone with firefox having any problems? I just got the newest update and all my bookmarks disappeared, and it reverted to the original theme. I'm just wondering if it is just me.
I think somewhere in programfiles, wait no in Documents and Settings is a backup of your bookmark, updated daily Wink Just reset that. I recommend to google that first to make sure you do it right.

I still use FFX1 so I don't know about the newest update.
Hmmmm....
Local Disc->Documents and Settings->Local Service(hidden)->Application Data->Mozilla->Firefox->Profiles->[insert profile name here]->bookmarkbackups and there it is in HTML format.

After that in Mozilla under Bookmarks you choose Organize Bookmarks, from there File->Import and you import from that HTML file. Smile
I had problems installing that update, but restarting my computer seems to have fixed it.
I got the newest update yesterday and everything seems to be good. Confusedhrug:

I can hear it now...

"Oh, thanks for the help, we appreciate it."
Arbiter, I couldn't find it in the directory after getting to Documents and settings.

And it did it again! :bash:
I am so angry right now.
Edit: I found the file, for some reason it was hidden. But the oldest backup was the day after I lost all of them. X(
Ouch, that's nasty. Sad
Ummm, what's firefox? ?(
:lmao: It's a new species of foxes they found in the Israelian desert, at night it's set it's tail on fire to scare of teh bigger predators.
Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
Ummm, what's firefox? ?(

:lmao: It's a web browser.

Mormicil. X(
Pages: 1 2