Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: SHC41 "Steadhelm Figthers Guild" [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Steadhelm Figthers Guild has been claimed by TheImperialDragon.

The exterior building is already in the city.
Look at the screenshot.
That's a good spot. Big Grin I've started it, but I won't finish until later when I have finished the third FG quest completed. Then comes this one, then come quests to Steadhelm. Smile (The fourth quest for the FG in RP is pretty simple, I might do that before doing Steadhelm quests, it wouldn't take long)
How's the progress???
It wasn't a very high priority thing for me because I was busy with the Fighters Guild quest with Ald Nium (I'm modding all of Ald Nium and the Ebbedin exterior, so that will take a while). Since Steadhelm is nearing completion, and this is one of the last incomplete claims, I'll finish this ASAP.
sandor: Do you mind if I alter the exterior cell(s) of the guild to accomodate some training?
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
sandor: Do you mind if I alter the exterior cell(s) of the guild to accommodate some training?
That's fine, I'll refrain from that area. Smile
Sorry for the delay. Here it is, I haven't playtested it yet.

It has five NPCs, each with dialogue (except maybe the porter who just greets and that's about it) and AI ( That guild steward is a little naughty... now anyone who read that will want to look at the file Tongue I felt like doing something different for this claim ).

- Two of the NPCs (one archer, one warrior trainer) train during the day, they also take breaks and go inside the guildhall.
- The guild steward and the smith always stay inside or around the guild so they can always be found easily enough.
- The porter just stays in the guild and just plays the part of the porter. The porter is the only guy awake during the night.

There are also some special treated bottles of brandy in the guild steward's room, they serve to help her in her schemes... :brew:

There are also other miscellaneous things in the file, fixes and modifications to a previous claim.

I had fun with this claim. Big Grin
Great, I am looking forward to playtest this interior. Smile
Thanks. Big Grin

I've got a new ESP. Pretty much the same, only it doesn't spawn any dialogue errors when Silgrad_Tower.esm is loaded after being merged - there was one when I tried merging the first time.