Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: I've got a few Questiions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Frist The lod seems to be off, I can see trees that look like they should be on a mountain but there is no mountain. Is there a problem with the lod or am I doing some thing wrong.

Second: Is there suposed to be a map that I can see, because I'm still on my cryodil map and It rly hard to find my way.

Any ways from what I've seen it seems great.

p.s. The silent mp3's on that first Dark Elf you see seem to go quite fast, I'm a fast reader but not that fast, is there a posiblity that in an upcomeing version that they will be slowed down.

Ghost.
Hi there, long time no see.

1. It does sound like there is a problem with the lod meshes on your install. Are you certain you extracted all the folders in the archive? They're in the folder "meshes\landscape\lod" in the archive.

2. Nope, sorry.

Thanks.

3. I don't think there is any voice work for that character yet. Perhaps I'll be able to record some temporary voice work for him for the first public update pack. Half the time I sound like a dork, but I remind myself I'm voicing things for technical reasons (and have a great time in secret, muhaha)
Yea its been a long time, fixed problem one, had to do with that esm thing you mentioned in the readme, did think that was the problem at first but I do still have some floating.

2) oh well, maybe there will be a kind soul who would make a pic of what the land should look like, aka the paper map if you get what I mean.

3) I might give it a try, I've got a mic so If I can get a voice program to work I'll see if I can do some. And for dark elves might I recomend asking Arbiter for maybe a little of his talents I hear he's doing a semi-total redo of the de voices.

Any ways for some reason spring makes me want to mod with more vigor, so I may be helping out some, tho I have an unfinish claim for steldahlem (sp) I think it is, so maybe after that.

p.s. hmmm small letters are fun. don't cha think