Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Mask of Death (Mages Guild Subquest?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just want to say that I could try and do this quest, but I will have to know where it will start, which city that Guild hall is in, and probably need some help with creating some things, like the mask for example.
And for the Mask's look, I know how it should look like and I do have a uggly picture of it that I have drawn and then painted in paint...
And I'll need to learn to do quest first, but I'm learning right now.

I would want to try, but if I can't make this, someone else will have to either help me or take over, this now if we are going to have this quest in the mod at all...
Howdy Trankintor

Trankintor says: just want to say that I could try and do this quest, but I will have to know where it will start, which city that Guild hall is in, and probably need some help with creating some things, like the mask for example

Bob says:
I understand your concerns, the good news is : this is the place to figure out all that stuff. As we discuss this quest Idea I will be collecting the information with regard to places, NPC's, events, dialogue etc etc.
Once all these things are decided, I will put it into a usable format so that you (or if you decide not to) someone else can claim it and add it to the esm

Trankintor says:
And I'll need to learn to do quest first, but I'm learning right now.

Bob says:
I'm learning too I've never done a quest for ES4, I don't even have the ability to play ES4 or use the CS Smile

Trankintor says:
I would want to try, but if I can't make this, someone else will have to either help me or take over, this now if we are going to have this quest in the mod at all...

Bob says:
As above, once we get it all together you can either accept the claim yourself and copy it into the esm or you can let someone else claim it, thats your choice, the only thing required from you at this point is an involvment in the development of the quest, Its your idea, so if its not going the way you have convieved it, just say so and put it back on course, thiers only a few things that just can not happen

1) things that are technically incapable of being done
2) Changes to the known lore of ES or Silgrad Tower

Hope this info helps

Enjoy
Bob
It doesSmile

And I think it is good that we will develope the entire quest before starting on it. And I think that I'll post the pic I have of the mask, but you have to understand that I'm a totaly useless painter, I can't draw good, and the coloring in paint ain't that good either, but as long as you understand what I mean.

[Image: th_Huvamedfrg.jpg]

But this is what I have imagined, I will explain a bit better if you can't see what it is suposed to beeTongue
The black hood shold be like the hood the Hand members in the DB has, but even more black if you can get that. And the white thing inside should be a skull, like a normal skull, but without the flesh...
And then the eyes should be red, to look evil.

I hope that you get what I mean, and I would like if someone that is good at doing things like this could do it, I have tried to do some swords and stuff on my own, but I don't get anything of it...
:eek:

Its got a resemblence to someone I know

A skeleton face with a hood, glowing red eyes
That shouldn't be too difficult, at least I hope not

Big Grin
Bob
Well here is some better drawings that I've got from my friend fwp_coder, old class mate of mine Big Grin The one I think looks best of the pics are the one furthest down to the right.

#
Cuthalion: this is for your consideration to use or not as a misc. mages quest
I have another idea if Trankintor agrees:

I still have one normal quest to complete which would be about a 'delicate' quest the Mages Council would give. I can't really think of anything more delicate than a Necromancer in the Mages Guild ranks. They ask you to talk to this guy and find evidence of his necromantic practices.

When you talk to him, he'll give you the quest about the Mask of Death. When you go to the shallow cave he'll be there in person, next to the altar. He then starts the whole evil necromancer dialogue thing (saying he knew you were sent by the Council) and he'll try to kill you.

At that point two things can happen:

1. You go back to the Council, stating he tried to kill you and that you've killed him.

2. You loot his corpse and find a real hint towards where the Mask of Death is hidden and you go back to the Council stating he tried to kill you and that you've killed him. Reading the hint will open a quest to find the Mask.
I like that Cuthalion Smile A nice better moddification of my quest Big Grin
This quest became Quest 8: Council Matters
Pages: 1 2