Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: I'm Gone but not forever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now i have had some time this morning to look around, and i saw that my leaving has upset the balance with the Dumac mod, but do not worry, i will be here as much as time permits and will lead you as far as i can for as long as i can.

The only problem is i won't have the time to be here everyday or mod for a while at least. So to answer all the questions, No i'm not gone and Dumac will be made.

I will take you as far as my ideas can.

Hope this clears this up Big Grin

Also sorry for the ubrupt leaving, life got very busy.

Regards

InsanitySorrow

Edit: Wheres me talking sword?, this was going to be a special item to recieve in Dumac, Oh i saw the thread, get it back boys i will finish it. Also i did mention i did not want to be put completly outta the loop, so can i be a co-mod too?
Cool

See now looky he has risen from the grave allready :lmao:

Welcome back IS, I haven't had a chance to look over everything yet so I do not know what happen to the sword, it might be archived Confusedhrug:

I have no objection to you being a co-moderator

Enjoy
Bob
Yup,Yup :lmao:

After a hard weekend i got some stuff in order and made some more time for myself, still not perfect. I never said i was gone for good, honestly is impossible for me, i'm an addict Big Grin

Anyway i saw it archived, seniosh removed it ;(

Great, now i just need an admin to put me back up.
Sorry - i figured nobody else was really going to finish it - it was yours to do. I wasn't sure if you were going to be around, or how much, so i archived it. If you want to continue work on it, i can ressurect it, i just figured there were larger priorities, and it would be better organized to be in the archives.

So should i bring it back? If you're going to continue work on it i will.
Yeah bring it back Big Grin

I will finish it, its just it is a big mod and i have to write 10 scripts alone just for the weapon to level up with the player. So yeah it will take a while but it will get done and added to Dumac.

Well i got some more stuff sorted out now, so i should be able to join the core with you guys now, i won't be taking control again cause i still got some stuff to do, but i will be here to help out. So i spoke to razorwing about being a co-mod on this thread again. The insane one shall rise again Big Grin
Good to see you back so soon InsanitySorrow Smile

Great, now there's three guys working on Dumac! Should be done much faster then =)
Archived

He's Back Big Grin On a perment tempoary basis

Get to work !! <This is why I am sometimes known as the Evil Bob