Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: We need this guy. Badly.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
See for yourselves

Maybe RW coud sent him a formal invitation or someone finds out where he lives and physically force him over here, I don't care how, we need him in the Silgrad Tower team.
That's really nice stuff he's got... couldn't you just kill him, use soultrap on him and then have his soul work for us until the mod is done?
now that's a good idea!

Bring out UMBRA!!!!
Wow! I agree, he must join the team!
If I was a girl, I'd give one of those obnoxious screams they give when they see a super-star
wow, holy crap that is good... I could send an invitacion formal if Razorwing don't wanna Confusedhrug:

I've invited others here, though I don't think any have directly benefitted any of my mods Big Grin
are those new models? they look like vanilla mushrooms put together in a real clever way (mah! no insult. thats just how i would do it)

[edit] that they are. thats one creative use of ingame materials though, and i realy appreciate creativity.
I must say though, Really nice work. I've seen it before, about a week ago.
I pmed him and he said he'll be busy for the next few weeks but after that he will definitely look into joining Silgrad.
Quote:Originally posted by ev1
I pmed him and he said he'll be busy for the next few weeks but after that he will definitely look into joining Silgrad.
well that settles it then :goodjob:
Hehe, still waiting his PM regarding VA, but yeah we could use him around here. =)