Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: making weapons with working physics?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to make weapons ( for example a mornigstar that moves in the right wway when you slash with it? ) Would be wonderful, what do you think, doable?

//felixwp
As of yet, no. Havok on weapons is disabled when you equip them, so it wouldn't swing right.
What about animated weapons? Is it possible to do?
Maybe, but it will be a lot of work, not even sure.
Someone who is really familliar with Nifskope and oblvion animations should try it out Smile
If havok was enabled, the sword would fall right out of the sheath and sit there as you swung something invisible.
I know someone who got very close to making a flail but he didnt finish it because he ran out of time+his programmer died or something...

===local===
:pop: died!? wait, as in a person!? I officially declare the attempt at making havok'd weapons cursed and forbidden.
Ah man, just be a man Tongue Golden Eye SOurce teams leader commited suicide by setting his house on fire and thye're still goign Tongue So how could one dead unrelated to you stop you Tongue Be an imperial and show that OB playing scum what you're made of :lmao:
Oh well suicide is a whole nother matter now. That's not cursed. I was assuming you meant something more along the lines of plagues of locusts or egyptian pharoh curses. Big Grin