Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Weapons with sheats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. Having custom katana is really cool, but I ran into a problem when trying to get it workable in game. Well there are tutorials on how to bring a custom sword in game, and I can do it sure. But I couldn't find any tutorial on how to get a sword with sheat to work properly. My PC just takes all the weapon (with sheat) when in combat mode (looks fun btw Tongue ). I did looked in nifskope in the default katana and tried to do something with custom one, but I could not work anything out. Little help in this matter please. Smile
I think it's down in the mesh animations itself, further than where NIFScope can go. You need to make it so the sheath stays on the waist while equipped and the sword only moves around.

I don't know for sure though, as there are many things with swords I don't know, like how they have sheaths that don't moved when equipped on you, but with the same mesh they have no sheaths when dropped on the ground.