Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: CS version 1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bethesda has released an update for the CS. I didn't download that patch for the CS nor for the game. I was just wondering if the new patches will be required or that there will be an evolution where almost every modder will use the updated versions.
chanses are most people will upgrade eventualy
I've heard there are some bugs in it though. There's a thead about the new CS in the tavern, so check there before installing it.
I've heard it too, they had to even withdraw the CS for a while.
Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
I've heard it too, they had to even withdraw the CS for a while.
That's correct.

If you use the new version and save the esp, you can't reopen it with the old version. I used the new version for the Soluthis0501 claim and didn't encounter any problems.

IMO don't use the new version (to be sure).
I am using the old version, for now.

ESF thread.
I'm having no major problems with the new CS. The only thing I found so far was a bugged landscape editor where the texturing was all weird.
It wouldn't hurt to upgrade the CS editor?
Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
It wouldn't hurt to upgrade the CS editor?

The new CS has problems with some of our custom models (load errors) and there are other problems.
We recommend to use the CS v1 (.0.0.303).
Quote:Originally posted by sandor
The new CS has problems with some of our custom models (load errors) and there are other problems.
We recommend to use the CS v1 (.0.0.303).

Which models?

Steve
IIRC it were containers. I saw more problems but I didn't make notes (then) because I planned to check the CS 1.2 in a more thorough manner.

The problems could also be related to the path of the nif.
I'll look into it.
Pages: 1 2