Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Valderon's retirement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings, fellow modders of the Silgrad Tower Team...

after all those years I have to admit, that my time has come to step back and let other people continue with the project. Actually that time had come a few month ago when I passed all privilegues to Razorwing, to deal with "my" beloved Silgrad.

The reason for this is plainly simple: My time in real life has become incredibly short and as some of you might know, as an high ranking officer in the German Army I?m spending a lot of my time outside country, Bosnia-Herzegowina, Kosovo, Congo, Afghanistan... just to mention some missions during the last 3 years.

From what I?ve seen what have been done during my absences here, I fully believe in Razorwing that he will lead this project to an outcome that would perfectly match with my vision I once had when I started Silgrad Tower years ago.

The technical things had been finished today, so Razorwing is now owner of the domain silgrad.com and the new contractor with our webhoster.

I wish you all the best and whenever I will have the time, I?ll check in at silgrad.com and leave a few lines at the forums. It?s not necessary to keep me in the core team?s list, it would be just a pleasure for me to be rememberd as an honorary member of Silgrad Tower.
Good look with you endevours :yes:

This is truly a devastating blow being dealt to silgrad, it was a blow we just a member leaving for a while, like me (Currently). So really good look to you and Razorwing for taking control of Silgrad Tower.
Best of luck to you, truly. :goodjob:
Big Grin

Seriously, man, be careful out there. Keeping the peace can be very non-peaceful work.

Stay safe,
Steve
Hey, take care man and stay safe. Oh and go Germany! :bananarock:
Thanks for supporting the project as long as you did, Valderon. Your vision permeates our work still to this day, sometimes in an esoterical way, sometimes in a very down-to-earth way - like my current recreation of your Andur Feloth's Home, the first interior to be built with the new Hlaalu tileset.

Good luck on your travels :cheers:
Good luck, Valderon. I wish I could have gotten to know you better.
Viel Gl?ck / Good luck and I hope to see you around.
Happy Retirement Lord Valderon, may your endovours be fruitful

Hope to see you around soon

Enjoy
Bob
i was under the imperesion that you had retirered long ago Tongue since you were not, er, i supose congradz on it now Tongue

PS. i would love to chat about some things, i may be droping a PM.
Pages: 1 2