Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: It's Sheogorath Day!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(In a broken scottish accent)
I officially declare today, April 1st, Sheogorath Day, because I can. It will be lots of fun and madness, cheese for everyone! Or would you rather eat your eyeballs? Madness is great, or is it? I really don't remember...

All order of today is gone, fun for everyone, or else!

<-----Check the avatar.
Phhh, cheese. I rather have yarn.
Hey, I was only quoting a line. But if you'd rather have yarn, so be it!

Or how about some lettuce? wine? blood?

Sheogorath is awesome! Can you say bipolar?
I am bipolar
It's just so cool. He's awesome, a scottish, crazy, bipolar.....person.
I need my band! without my band i cannot rave! people will laugh! people will think i do not enjoy the trance music,i need my band,i need my band!

Pink elephants!
Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
(In a broken scottish accent)
I officially declare today, April 1st, Sheogorath Day, because I can. It will be lots of fun and madness, cheese for everyone! Or would you rather eat your eyeballs? Madness is great, or is it? I really don't remember...

All order of today is gone, fun for everyone, or else!

<-----Check the avatar.

Sheogorath's day has already come and gone Tongue I beilieve it was last month, TIL and the Lore Forum over at ESF, were celebrating it.
But they didn't know the secret of the walls, nor did the spoon and bones sang to them Wink
It's Sheogorath Day whenever people are crazy enough to celebrate it.

So there is an actual Sheogorath day then? I feel crazy right now, but then again, I always do.

Is ther an actual lore-based day of Sheggs? I still say we celebrate ours on this day.
Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
It's Sheogorath Day whenever people are crazy enough to celebrate it.

So there is an actual Sheogorath day then? I feel crazy right now, but then again, I always do.

Is ther an actual lore-based day of Sheggs? I still say we celebrate ours on this day.

Yep, the Lore community celebrates it every year.
Pages: 1 2