Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Quest Discussion] Main Quest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Ok crappy jokes aside, have you got somesort of symbol I could use for the Jnaggo Book, I want to make a custom book cover and I thought a nice symbol would work well on the cover.
Quote:Originally posted by InsanitySorrow
Ok crappy jokes aside, have you got somesort of symbol I could use for the Jnaggo Book, I want to make a custom book cover and I thought a nice symbol would work well on the cover.

Hmmm Lemon flavor...interesting Smile

No their is not a special book cover the MW version was just a regular ole book, your welcome to use whatever book covers are available for OB

You may actually want to find a book resourse that uses a ancient or tattered cover texture, as this would have been the original and older than the copies

Even better would be to have it in the form of some tattered papers and can be named Hope of the Chimer

The author is Marobar Sul

Maybe we can even have the player find these papers in the Sul Ancestral Tomb (of course the tomb will need to be modded)

It would make sense that the author of this book was also the first to attempt in locatiing this armour (me thinks)

??? good, bad or indifferent

How bout you

Enjoy
Diet Bob (Now with a splash of Lemon) Big Grin
That sounds like a pretty good idea. If it was a collection of papers, it could also give you numerous hints and ideas as to where the other parts of the armor might rest, some of which are obvious, some of which are decidedly not.
I prefer the idea of a book for this text, but maybe we could have seperate sheets which are pages that were torn from the book, these pages could have hints on them.
Quote:Originally posted by InsanitySorrow
I prefer the idea of a book for this text, but maybe we could have seperate sheets which are pages that were torn from the book, these pages could have hints on them.

Thats works as well, which ever you prefer, but definitly give them an old tattered look Smile

Enjoy
Bob
Howdy

I started working on the quest info for Dumac again

In the next portion we will begin to see what the interior of Dumac is like and what we will find

I think the first thing is the city, we have to decide what buildings we will use to represent a Dwemer Home Ideas?

Enjoy
Bob
Well, we have house-type pieces, which would only require a door and an interior. Those could be for the rich-type people.

And i always kind of imagined the majority of the dwemer people living in... kinda indoor canton-type places. You've got an open center, and then houses bored into the walls. We'll make it amazing. I think we could probably do most of it with the pieces we have now, but we really need a dedicated modeler
If you remember the little esp I posted screenie of, those were the houses I used, for normal folk, the manor homes we slightly larger with a tower, I think that might work really nice.

As far as an interior goes I think the normal interior pieces would do well, unless you wanted to make a room interior simialr to those used in the Velothi Morrowind Set
(basically just a room in various square and rectangular sizes)

Enjoy
Bob
Wow, we've gotta get working on the quest again. It's critical now that we actually have a working tileset and pieces and such.

In one of the other threads, I found one of Bob's old quest drafts, and think it makes a really nice guide to build off of. Something else we should do is make threads for each test.

I'm going to split off the part of this thread that we spent talking about the test of patterns into it's own thread, and we can make other threads for disorder, evasion, and confrontation (unless you want to roll them all into one thread)
whichever is easiest for you
I think seperate is best

I will finish up Dorons journal and story

Enjoy
Bob
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6