Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: New Here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, im new here and i really love what you have been doing. Im downloading Silgrad Tower 2.0 at the moment, but my questions are...
Silgrad Tower is Morrowind in TES IV?
Silgrad Tower is part of the Beyond Cyrodiil?
When are all the Beyond Cyrodiil additions comming out?

Thanks
Silgrad Tower is Morrowind in TES IV?
Yes and no. Your probably thinking of VVardenfell, whick was TES 3 Morrowind. This mod is morrowind, but a different area of it.
Silgrad Tower is part of the Beyond Cyrodiil?
Yes
When are all the Beyond Cyrodiil additions comming out?
When they are finished.
So the beyond Cyrodill Vvanderfel is the TES III morrowind addition to TES IV
Yes, the Beyond Cyrodiil - Vvardenfell mod is working to replicate the landmass, cities, and NPCs from TES3: Morrowind, meaning it is the morrowind everyone knows and loves, with Balmora, Vivec, Seyda Neen, and well just about every other city in TES3.
welcome!

Beyond Cyrodill - a large modding community devoted to places.. beyond cyrodiil
  • TES4 Silgrad Tower
    these guys are making the northwestern section of Morrowind, about 2/3 of the Redoran district
  • TES4 Vvardenfell
    this mod is making Vvardenfell (as seen in TES3) except in TES4, 6 years later in the timeline
  • TES4 Valenwood
    this mod is making Valenwood, west of Elsweyr, and land of great forests and Bosmer
  • The Elsweyr Confederacy
    making the land of Elsweyr, not elsewhere, with Khajiit, deserts, jungles, and moonsugar
  • Black Marsh
    slowly making the dense jungles and marshes of the Marsh, home fo the Argonians
  • Skyrim for Oblivion
    this mod is making the large wooded, snowy, mountainous lands of the Nords
  • Akavir
    making the mysterious eastern lands of Akavir, with the Kamal, Tsaesci, KaPo'Tun, and Tang Mo
  • High Rock
    this mod is dedicated to making the highlands of High Rock, lands of the Bretons and Orcs

it all began when me and Razorwing felt it was cool for there to be a big modding community (basically when Vvardenfell and Skyrim sorta spawned from the Silgrad group) and we borrowed 'Beyond Cyrodiil' from Swedishfish, that name formerly belonged to what is now the mod Black Marsh. Now this place has 8 provinces in the works, some progressing better than other but we are mostly quite devoted to what we do. There's your small intro, i hope there's no confusion.

:goodjob:
thanks, and one more question...
For oblivion i have the morrwind style travel, (cyrodiil transportation mod 1.3) that means no fast travel but mage guild teleporters, carts, and boats...do they have this on Silgrad Tower mod?
I think that it will be added later, but it isn't in yet.
ok, well now that ive gotten introduced to the forums, i would just like to say if you need a trailer maker/editor i can do that.
Quote:Originally posted by Ozo
ok, well now that I've gotten introduced to the forums, I would just like to say if you need a trailer maker/editor I can do that.

Excellent! :pop: PM Razorwing, I think he might just have something you'd be interested in. Big Grin

And, finally, have a warm welcome to Silgrad Tower!

:wave:

(Sorry 'bout not getting to respond earlier...)
Yeah I'm always interested in that TID Big Grin

Ozo: To say it succinctly: yes we do! The video snippets I made for the release thread wasn't intended as the best solution we could think of but rather something that came about out of necessity due to time constraints. Because we modded on the release up until the very end, and didn't want the video to contain old models or lack LOD views. I would very much like you to create a video for our mod, featuring all the things that makes the mod great =)