Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Oblivioneer the new Assistant Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oblivioneer has graciously agreed to become Assistant Editor for the Silgrad Tower team in light of the vacant Editor chair. If you have a text for your plugin that you would like checked for spelling and grammar you can PM it to him (in the form of a text/word document) for editing.

Thanks Oblivioneer!
The inevitable question: What happened to Ragidman?
Quote:Originally posted by WhiteWizard
The inevitable question: What happened to Ragidman?

He stopped being the Silgrad Tower team's Editor on or before Feb. 19th. Where he went after that I don't really know.
Congrats to you Oblivioneer

And

Welcome to Silgrad

:banana: :banana:

May your keystrokes be firm and true

Enjoy
Bob
Glad to have you Oblivioneer. Smile
Congratulations, Oblivioneer
Congratulations! Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Oblivioneer has graciously agreed to become Assistant Editor for the Silgrad Tower team in light of the vacant Editor chair. If you have a text for your plugin that you would like checked for spelling and grammar you can PM it to him (in the form of a text/word document) for editing.

Thanks Oblivioneer!

I currently do not have a computer running Oblivion or the CS (soon I hope) but some of you folks who have created or are creating quests, send me some work, either a text or Word file, especially dialogue. I do not feel comfortable making artistic comments on books just yet but I could check spelling and make suggestions regarding grammar.