Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Hiya
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, Just signed up and waned to congratulate you all on your work so far!

I would love to help out if possible. I am new to modding but I am not new to Photoshop, editing movies, and creating movies in general. I would love to make some trailers for your mods and such. I film with FRAPS along with my Nvidia GeForce 7900 GS and edit with Sony Vegas 7 ($600 dollar program), so you can be sure that the trailer will be a high quality.

I am currently teaching myself modding at a slow pace, so in due time I will be able to toss in my two cents about things.

All in all, I would love to make some videos for you guys showcasing your mods and just help Beta test if possible. Again, great job and I hope that I can help out in the future!
Hello, and welcome to Silgrad Tower!

:wave:

If you need any direction in modding, then feel quite free to post a question. Smile If you feel like picking up a claim, you're also quite welcome to do that too. There's plenty that needs doing, I'm just not entirely sure what needs doing the most. Big Grin

I'm sure you'd be a big help to us. :yes: What would you be most interested in helping with?
Thanks!!!

Well, as I said, I would love to help out with modding in general. Modeling seems pretty interesting, I am learning my way around Maya, although I am not sure if that is helpful.

One thing I could definitely help with is making trailers, etc. Here is a moving I tossed together today. In this movie I used MINOR effects, due to the feel of the movie. I can do much better though Tongue.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBT12l8G-9M

But all in all, making movies and modeling seem most appealing.
Welcome aboard Inu Smile
Thanks a lot!
Welcome. :goodjob:

I'm sure projects here will need your recording skills when time for more trailers comes... unless you work on your modeling skills, then they'll hook you. Big Grin