Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Happy Easter!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Happy Easter Y'all, for those who celebrate it at least.

As for me, I'm gonna have 2x the fun as I get both Easter and Greek Easter today!
Indeed Smile.

Happy easter. :wave:
Yeah happy Easter, thanks Beth for breaking OB.
? ?( ?
this kinda breaks the game eh? Happy Easter, yeah right...
I really don't understand much of that, but I'm guessing it's bad. Is it like some sort of time bomb? Does it affect the modlessly hopeless X-Box? What happens when it reaches 0? I'm kinda scared now, I love my SI.
Every time something is used it creates references ID. Every time you drop an item, enchant one, summons armor, fire an arrow. There is a limited number of available ID's, normally good for thousands of hours. But in SI there's a bug that lets these ID's be used at an abnormal rate. The at a point you used all ID's which means from that point on no new ID's can be saved in a save, you still see them in game, till you load and find it's all gone. When this happens (after 40-70 hours play after you installed SI...) there is no fix possible... We're waiting on Beth, what they've got to say. I put my OB:SI on a hold for now...

Since x360 uses the same code it's 99.99% sure it's also effected, and they can't mod...
:pop:

I don't thing I've been playing it long enough yet, only 10 hours at the most. So it's the Golden Saints involved in the Mania Ritual of Accession quest eh? Very well, I must kill them.
They respawn.... just get the fix, it helps a lot.
Hmm, would it be possible to somehow set the limit higher to something like GGGGGGGG? Or is the F another symbol for 9?
Pages: 1 2