Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Request: Project mod files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now that I'm back (and working on Blacklight) I would like to know about the other projects and if they have released any alpha or beta files yet. Right now I have only mine and the Silgrad file. So if anyone can post or redirect me to the right topic it would be very appreciated (tried the Skyrim one but had no luck).
I don't think any have releases yet.
Quote:I don't think any have releases yet.
Indeed.

If all goes well with the Vvardenfell mod, and if there are enough claimers, there could possibly be a release within the next few months, but that might be asking a lot.
yup, Dave said it all for Vvardenfell...

nothing from Black Marsh, not enough dedicated enthusiasts, but if all goes well I'll carry it on my own back soon... maybe Stormhold will get done finally and more work can continue, but no releases yet
Yep, same for Valenwood, not enoguh claism and people Sad
Quote:Originally posted by Mormacil
Yep, same for Valenwood, not enoguh claism and people Sad
I hear ya... there was a huge pool of modders when the hype was big, but that quickly shrunk over the last few months especially... and most modders won't stay for the long term either... tough crowd man, tough
but we're still here :goodjob:
103 registered members logged onto the forum today, so at least numerically this community is still as big as it ever was.

Try to recruit a Russian, German or Japanese member - or preferrably one of all three nationalities - because they each have huge Oblivion communities that exist mostly out of touch with the English-speaking community, including the official forums. If you can convince such a person to do PR work in their communities you might get access to a significant amount of new members. Just an idea. Smile
Howdy Northern Friend

I'm still plugging away Slowwwly on the ES3 version of BL, but havent done much while you were out, to constitute any rev change. IS the ES3 version still on your agenda?

The South
Bob
We'd keep modding even if there were only 10 people. There's just so many claims that it seems like nothing is getting done. How many interiors in soluthis? Heck of a lot. Plus, it's always scarier modding something that's never been done. In soluthis you have plenty of nice safe examples of how a house should be.

maybe we can use the Morag Tong to threaten people into joining. Better get back to work on that though. I also need to work on Dumac. Heh i'm pretty much going to be working constantly for a while... But i promise i'll claim something for Vvardenfell after i'm done :goodjob: and then i have to work on doing writs... which means taking about 20 claims in various cities. Man, those bethesda guys got paid for this stuff didn't they?
Skyrim has a beta of their teaser out, search Haerter's Gap on Tessource if you want to download it.
Pages: 1 2