Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Hello there,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

you may remember me from a few years back...just got new laptop and pulled out morrowind...you guys still mod because I would love to get back into it...havn't got oblivion yet as havnt had a comp...but may do soon...anything that I can help with ?...

ps. havn't got access to internet at home as just moved into new flat...but do have in work so can disk and upload from home...
Welcome! Again! Smile

I used to be heavily involved in TES3 with Bob, but I've been more into TES4 modelling lately. Just wanted to assure you there is TES3 activity going, but I heard Bob was going to be away for a couple of weeks, and he's the glue that holds the TES3 part of this joint together. Smile

Later,
Steve

EDIT: Just saw your Tavern thread. Poke around on this board; I believe there are well over 200 interiors available. Smile
is there any for which i dont need to download anything...i cant even get the silgrad mod onto my comp as I dont have disk writer in work Sad ...
I have no idea. You might be able to do an interior with just the Morrowind ESM & CS. Just take one of the interiors described on the TES3 board and try doing it with stock MW components and without connecting it to the outside. Bob may be able to work with that.

Later,
Steve
ill give it a go...will get silgrad bownloaded on sunday (maybe)...if i got to g/f mums...and make back up too...gonna try my hand at the old modding tonight...but need some advice on what is needed of me...the quality may have grown since 2003...will see...
Hi there Alex. I remember you from the old days Smile

I think that's a good idea. My very first interior for ST, the Rymynnya Ancestral Tomb, was actually modded from just the Morrowind esm. I couldn't open Silgrad because I didn't have the expansions when I started, and it took me awhile to get them. It worked out well in the end though.
Howdy Alexcain

Welcome back Smile

Yes you can make interiors for Silgrad without the Silgrad Mod, of course you won't have all the nice little resourses the mod has but its still just fine

If your looking to take on some claims visit the claim section and just let me know what it is your wanting to do

I'll be 100% available again in a few more days if you have any questions Smile

Enjoy
Bob
hey its good to be back...the main reason i was away was because i didnt have a decent comp...getting Obliv soon (i know im late)...but i got nice nig laptop so Big Grin