Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Hello ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I used to mod a while ago...can I join back in and get some done...I only got Morrowind Sad...please...
Vality7 is working on a MW mod, so maybe you can help Wink Anyway if you get OB look which project fits you best. Or do some freelancework Tongue
happily...but who will have me...i leave work at 9.PM GMT tonight...so hopefully I will have some work to do then...I only have the main morrowing data file (as no internet)...so if anyone wants me for anything...mainly interiors...could never get the hang of the outdoors...please GET IN TOUCH !!!...
Quote:Originally posted by alexcain
happily...but who will have me...i leave work at 9.PM GMT tonight...so hopefully I will have some work to do then...I only have the main morrowing data file (as no internet)...so if anyone wants me for anything...mainly interiors...could never get the hang of the outdoors...please GET IN TOUCH !!!...

For Modding Morrowind these days, you really need both the expansion packs. It's like you're expected to have them.
bob196045 could probably use your help, whether you have expansions or no. Contact him about it. (See the TES3 Silgrad Tower project)

He is currently away due to personal matters, but he'll be back. Wink