Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Abandoning Summerset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes, I've decided Summerset isn't worth it, as I would prefer to start a project for Almalexia, so maybe that will be a possibility sometime in the future.
Wasn't Summerset dead for like ages? Tongue
my thoughts exactly mormacil Tongue as long as there was no project officialy started its hard to officialy abandon it Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
Yes, I've decided Summerset isn't worth it, as I would prefer to start a project for Almalexia, so maybe that will be a possibility sometime in the future.
like a city-project... IF you are totally honest and dedicated... I would love to help... and as politics that go on in Mournhold/Almalexia have to do with what goes on in Vvardenfell, I'd be good to work together...
especially in the sense of the changes in the Tribunal Temple... which will affect religion and quests and everyone in both Vvardenfell and Almalexia City... it will be very interesting to see the great city of the indoril...
we weren't going to having Almalexia city in our project (TES4 Vvardenfell) but if you would like to and coul dget a team together, it could be like a add-on for the TES4 Vvardenfell mod as (part of it) Mournhold was in TES3 Morrowind

that is if you are for real about Almalexia City.... :yes:
Well, no, but I've had a secret stash of about 1,000 models sort of secretly hidden, and everyone knows I wanted to bring it back. But I'd actually like to make the city of Almalexia. It wasn't a project, not at all, but I was hoping for one eventually, but I'm giving it up.
Well, no, but I've had a secret stash of about 1,000 models sort of secretly hidden, and everyone knows I wanted to bring it back. But I'd actually like to make the city of Almalexia. It wasn't a project, not at all, but I was hoping for one eventually, but I'm giving it up.
I don't understand you...
a secret stash of 1000 models for Summerset or Almalexia?

you trying to say that you really wanted Summerset but couldn't do it on your own (of course not) and as someone didn't come to create it, you turned to another interest of yours... Almalexia City?

am I right?
No. My plan was to get enough resources to start up a Summerset Project, of course not do the whole thing on my own. I have about 1,000 pieces of stuff, including retextured Ayleid stuff, Trees, and more, but I've decided I just don't want to do it.

When a project or two are done, then I'll bring up my idea for an Almalexia mod. I figure why not include the last piece of the Morrowind game into one of the projects? Also, this won't just be Mournhold, which was just the center or something, but this will be the whole city in all of it's Indoril Splendor. That will probably be a long time from now, if at all, to get it started.
i see, well just know i am very interested to see how that'll turn out
as it has much more to do with where the mods I a devoted to are

if you do decide to follow through with it someday, good luck
and if I am still around then, I hope I will be able to help :goodjob:
I've just been playing Morrowind recently, and I just thought how cool it would be to bring in the second, maybe third godly city int the game. Now that I think of it, I just might include Sotha Sil as well, but this time populated with them science types who used the ring of Balthazar (sp?) to make a magic portal to visit between both or something, now that Sotha's Fabricants are cleared out and the machinery more.....contained.....
Would you perhaps consider releasing this secret stash to the public... please Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Pages: 1 2