Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Can an ESP define objects for another ESP?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My situation:

I had the bright(?) idea of putting all of my new shack objects into an ESP and removing the definitions from my Ebbedin claim ESP. I immediately ran afoul of load order issues since the new shack ESP was "younger" then the claim ESP. My question is even if I rejigger things to get the load order correct, would these ESPs be of any value for merging into the ST ESM, or should I just bite the bullet and eventually merge the 2 ESPs before handing them over?

Thanks,
Steve
Quote:Originally posted by SACarrow
My situation:

I had the bright(?) idea of putting all of my new shack objects into an ESP and removing the definitions from my Ebbedin claim ESP. I immediately ran afoul of load order issues since the new shack ESP was "younger" then the claim ESP. My question is even if I rejigger things to get the load order correct, would these ESPs be of any value for merging into the ST ESM, or should I just bite the bullet and eventually merge the 2 ESPs before handing them over?

Thanks,
Steve

Make backups, and then use Wyre Bash to make sure it is merged properly.