Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Major bug - or something is really wrong.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I found out some.. very strange landscape, I know all things aren't finished but.
Can someone explain this to me?

[Image: screenshot1vw6.png]

:eek:

This isn't the only place, I found other "severed" landscapes across this new land. (I think it is on every city) Sorry for such low information, but I was frustrated ;P
Welcome to Silgrad Tower!

:wave:

Kind of would have hoped that your experience with the mod would be less... troublesome if that's what it's causing, but in order to help, I need to ask a few questions:

Did you check the FAQ section of the OP for the section on disappearing land?
Did you fall down through the ground?
Where is it (type "SDT 0" [Enter] "TDT" [Enter] in console and take a screenshot)

And last but not least...

Could you take a screenshot during daylight? Big Grin
Thank you! Smile

1. No I haven't read the FAQ for that, thanks for the tip.
2. That was the good part Tongue
3. I will provide with the coordinates, but I can assure you that it is on every city. :*(

Of course.. at least I will try Big Grin

Edit: One thing, is it supposed to be such gargantuan landscapes, I want more variation and beast's if it is ;P
Hmmm, I ran into that same problem as you once. I solved it by disabling AWS, not sure if you have that on your comp or not, but if you do it might be worth a try.
A-W-S...?

The ArchiveInvalidation stuff?

:wtf:

And now.. Go power ranger weird landscape go! pictures! tomatoes!
Cool
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/4056/...ot2vg4.png
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/4078/...ot3fg0.png

[Image: screenshot5al2.th.png]

Some nifty underwater stuff.

[Image: screenshot6vy2.th.png] [Image: screenshot7ra3.th.png]

Could the files also be corrupted?
To the best of my knowledge the "missing landscape" bug is due to a conflict with another esm file on the player's comp. There's a few workarounds, with the most common one being to use a software to place Silgrad_Tower.esm at the top of the load order (right after Oblivion.esm). I've heard it mentioned surely dozens of times over the past year but I've never experienced myself. Probably because I don't play with other esm files than ST.
Yay, got it finally to work, thanks for the information, really appreciated Wink I removed the unholy .esm from a bad mod I found. And it all worked.
Good that it works.

Quote:Edit: One thing, is it supposed to be such gargantuan landscapes, I want more variation and beast's if it is ;P

The landscape IS gargantuan. It's bigger than cyrodiil i believe. There are several landscape claims being worked on to ease the miles of nothingness. Once they're all done, the land will be a masterwork of landscaping, dungeons, small towns, and plenty of guars :guar: :guar:
I had the same problem some time ago but a friend of mine fixed it, don't know how actually
I had this problem also and i fixed it by putting the silgrad tower esm directly under the oblivion esm in the load order with the obmm. than it should work
Pages: 1 2