Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Renrijra Krin Quest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A Quest Idea

An enormous load of confiscated skooma is being taken from [insert place name here] to Alabaster, where it will be sent by sea to the Imperial City, up the Niben. To avoid capture by an bandits it is being taken in such a fashion. But, word of the large shipment has reached the ears of the Renrijra Krin and you have been ordered to go with three other guerrilla warriors, to meet the caravan and capture the skooma. For this you have been given a long-time-use Feather potion, so that you may carry it all to the camp a short distance away, while the others are distracting the Legionnaires. But, the quest is all about timing and if the caravan arrives at Alabaster, you are not demoted, but will miss out on the next quest opportunity.
I don't really know if they would be in a caravan with Skooma which travel to Alabaster, and it would fit better if it where to Rimmen, who is Imperial Legions HQ, and under the Renrij's(yes the Krin) so-called blockade, ofc the Legion would know of this and is likely to try and sneak it past into Rimmen, would make a hard quest Big Grin (that is to track it, and take it.)

But really the Renrij is likely to just give the Skooma away.. possibly as a trade with Golcat, but what for I got no clue..
How about an ongoing quest? A bit like the theives guild's independant theivery quest, were the player has to for instance, take out guards/people of authority or raid caravans and travellers or smuggle skooma etc. Im not very good with these sort of ideas, but its just a suggestion.
I don't really like those.. at least not the stock OB ones..

DA: Please move till Quest.

I'll be back after school with a update..
blast... I meant the whole tread.. But it might be a idea to start anew. Move this and Renrijra Krin Faction Discuss to archive then. I'll make a new tread.