Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Main Quest Idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been researching Elsweyr for quite some time, and I have an idea that could make for an exciting main quest. Well, Elsweyr is broken up to "city-states" kind of like the Greeks, in which each city has its own form of government. Senchal is famous for Black Keirgo, a black market district, and the whole drug thing. Well, I was thinking that some kind of "evil" organization, kind of like the yakuza or mob in the Elders Scrolls concept, that are trying to overthrow Torval, along with Nhad-hatta; The Great Mane of Elsweyr, to create some kind of communist province that ultimately could try to take over the Empire. Of course, this might lead to the player to save Elsweyr by gaining help from all the city-states, and possibly to finally join all the city-states under one rule. If anyone is interested, then post, and I'll give more information if you'd like.
As much as I'm interested in communist states..... I reccomend you visit our site and read about the Ochlocracy and the Council.
Most of the background comes from the old PGE. I'm afraid much of it is outdated.

Senchal is now a rich mans town with little who remind people of it history.
There are not much drug trade in the city anymore. Even so its the base of a Khajiit Drug Lord who is simply know as the Golcat. Golcat is a female who hides behind the idea that women don't get into that kinds of stuff. And possibly employ a decoy who is male, but this isn't really certain.

Nhad-hatta is passed from the post of Mane. And someone else is know Mane, though who is not known.

The city states are, as far as I can understand, no more. They were before but as for now Elsweyr is shared between two parties; The Anequina Council and The Pellitine Ochlocracy. Some might say that the Mane is the true ruler of Elsweyr, but he is more of a peace keeper. As for communism Elsweyr was several communist city states for some Eras ago.

In current planned Main Quest the Mane doesn't manage to keep the peace and Elsweyr is close to civil war.
A very nice summary krisi-_

Glad to have new lore interested member though :-)
I guess I am out of date, but I guess the whole new Senchal thing would be all right. I just thought that the idea of having a black market district in a prosporous city would be interesting. And I like the thought of having a mysterious drug lord like Golcat. Good thing I didn't go ahead and created Elsweyr myself 'cause you guys are more than ahead of it.
Of course I'm going to find another way of contributing to this project.
Keep up the good work.