Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Hist Boil Climate (natural disater) (Redundant)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Burning hist must hurt
Tongue
This thread was produced before anyone had a clear idea of what the Hist actually were (although they made some very good guesses). I think this thread is perhaps of historical interest but shouldn't be on the same board as the live threads.
In the absence of any objection from Ibsen I have moved this to the archive.
It's a nice thought. Therefore, redundant rather than dead.
I think so. The idea that the Hist manipulate the Marsh environment is something we should hint at, I think, even if we never state it explicitly.
It's a point worth keeping for 'Hist lore'. Our summaries (yours and mine) of such things would benefit from taking account, just for reference.
Could you please send me the latest version of your Lore notes? That way I can combine it with mine and start posting some "settled" lore threads like ST has?
Yikes! I need to do some admin for that. I keep most of it here on the forums but if you PM me, I'll eventually get round to it but, yet again, another evening's forum-ing and still plenty to do....
It's just the inevitable result of clearing out the old threads. Needs to be done once in a while. Should be back to normal soon enough...
Cheers. I think this has proved useful anyway...
Pages: 1 2