Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Concept Art : Agnorith's Rest: The Aerial Garden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Agnorith (?b - ?d)

Brother of First Emperor of Tamriel, Tiber Septim, father of Empress Kintyra.

He had designed a structure with the help of deities, to create a massive project which would overshadow Cyrodill, called the Aerial Garden. The project went unattended once his death came about.

Ancient scrolls have been discovered recently, in which state that it had been resumed under the late ruler Kintyra... But any other documents that state about this sky city have been lost, and the knowledge forgotten...

Until one day, a tomb of the Siegrad family was open. Jothas Siegrad was the Architect under Kintyra the First's Reign. Plans were carried out in secret, and underneath the Imperial city, they were continued.

The player will discover a floating island, known as the Aerial Garden, and have a chance to explore it's landscape, and discover it's energies and source. Was it the daedra lords who uplifted it from the earth? Did the empire use plans from Dwermer documents to construct this? Is it all just a hoax? Or did the elemental plane of air have to do something with this...

The player will be delighted to discover how beautiful this place is, with over 50 hours of gameplay planned, and through learning of it's mythical secrets, Agnorith's rest.

It can be connected to any contenent... as long as we recongize it's orgin is from cyrodill..

IN addition to all these things, when you are on the cotentent, and you look off a ledge... you see the entire tamriel landscape, perspectively... such as the sky rotates during time, so also the ground will change via it's location, and hopefully it'll look like this the whole way through... with a shadow template over the map for the location of the contenet.

as for the geometics?? i dunno landscape might be a better word, the land is connected by light bridges... sort of like 'the dig' game, where the lights of bridges come forward

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b241/A...lasers.png

the title under the pictures says
The five spires, with lasers in place of light bridges

keep in mind that those light bridges were translucent in the final version

anyway, the idea is to use them... whether they come of alteration magic
*Sigh* Please if you're going to try and start a mod, and get it into the BC, atleast have some more work than 20 minutes on UESP, and one piece of concept art.

Post this on BSF(ESF) and get some work done, then return with some sort of pitch to the BC leaders, who will then review your mod and make a decision on it's standing at the BC (Which the Thras mod is currently doing).

Cheers,
TOYB
http://www.uesp.net/oblivion/map/obmap.shtml

this map would be under the player, on a layer opposite of the sky layer...

we'll mess with the ingame hardcode and see what can be done...

and the shivering isles.. if it need be can hovered over
http://www.oblivionmap.net/Shivering_Isles.html
TOYB really has a point. first get a team, got something visual, like a bunch of art and a few models. When you get that you can apply for BC
who said i wanted to apply for anything?]
besides, the more i get involved with people who aren't interested with the idea bulk from the start, the more likely it'll turn out different

not that that is a bad thing

can be great.
If you don't want to apply why post it here in the first place...

The Common Room:
Discussions about the affiliated projects not tied to a specific mod.
gain support, seek like minded individuals who wanna emark on an awesome journey

and technically this is an ac project

To get this started, all it really needs is

a new landmass, one that can negative point in (cave in) to assume a floating contenet

And it's ablilty to move around the land... I could have it stationary over cyrodill, but it would be lameo.

the idea is to have it able to travel over any land... But magicka has bound it to tamriel itself.

once the mods are done, and interwoven, assuming they will be interwoven, then this will be a simple task of getting in to move

But cruxvader, how can any computer run not only the entire tamriel, but yours as well, floating around lagging everyones computer up?

I dunno, i'll find a way.
Computations per second, perhaps?

another idea locational wise is to make it come out under the skingrad bravil area, you know, that foresty patch of land that noone seems to care about... Anyway, make that thing lift a few thousand feet, and give it some backdrop quests... something about a gate to the underworld... with big monsters! Yahrhgh
my personal opinion is that this should go in the Oblivion General modding section since its not about a Beyond Cyrodiil mod or an application for to be one. No offense, but thats the rule. Thats why the Dreugh mod discussions are held there too, though the TES4 version of it will basically be part of TES4 Vvardenfell
alright, how do i move it?
i guess we wait till the moderator fo this forum moves it :yes:
Pages: 1 2