Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: A New Breed of Khajiit's???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So I've been researching, and there is actually another breed of Khajiit's that reside in Elsweyr. I don't know if this is true, but they are known as the Senche-tiger, which are a breed of a big beast looking Khajiit in which the "humanoid" Khajiit rides. Again, don't know if it's true, but I think it would be awesome to have these for the tribes of Elsweyr, instead of them owning horses.
This is most certainly true, and the tribes don't own horses Big Grin
So, will this race (or creature) be created for Elsweyr, and will the player be able to ride them?
There are several breeds of Khajiit, like the little magic-adept ones, the giants, the normal guys, and the mane if you want to go all technical like.
Yeah, I know there are different kinds of Khajiits. They are all born under different alignments of the moons, since Azura created the Khajiits, and she controls the stars. Anyway, I think that the Khajiits that appeared in Morrowind were actually one race, and the ones here in Oblivion are another, but don't quote me on this because I am not sure.
I think they are all just one race as presented ingame. They should be different races, but I think that was just something on Beth's part where they didn't want to make many different Khajiit breeds.
Well yeah, creating five or six breeds of the same race would be a pain, but I think that we should stick to the original Khajiit race, and probably add the Sench-tiger, which would be a very fun concept for Elsweyr.
There are 16 subforms of the Khajiit. Most likely will those we know something about be featured at the very least. Some sources say there are 20 subforms.

The ones in Morrowind were a different subform that the ones in Oblivion.

The Player will be allowed to ride them, but they are not horses. They think, and will not allow just about anyone on to their backs. Some speculation is that they also talk Ta'Agra.

Every form of Khajiit also as a -Rath form, which is a stronger one.
there is a concept of a senche in the concept art sub-forum
Can somebody post the concept art of the Sench-tiger here? Or maybe direct me to it? Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3