Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: What About Mournhold?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What about Mournhold? Is the player going to be able to travel to Mournhold, just like the original concept of TES3: Morrowind? Though, we could expand it a little, I thought the original Mournhold was sort of small, being the capital and all. Me, just throwing an idea out there. :goodjob:
We aren't making the Mainland of Morrowind, just Vvardenfell.
I know you people are not creating the mainland. I meant how the player got to Mournhold, just like in TES3.... before the Tamriel Rebuilt team created the mainland. I just want to know if the city will be accesible, just like that woman in Ebonheart teleported the player to the Imperial Depot in the Royal Palace of Mournhold.
He already said since mournhold is on the mainland its not being built by us.
All right, all right, so no Mournhold. Messaged sent and received. :goodjob:
Well, for now, if I don't get my way..... Big Grin
Vvardenfell is a LOT higher priority than making Mournhold...
also there are complications and protocol... both me and Razorwing must agree on it before it can be made with affiliation to Beyond Cyrodiil since me and Razorwing are leaders of the two Morrowind mods...

but maybe in the distant future, unlikely though
You just need to make my hopes go crashing down, don't you? Sad
Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
You just need to make my hopes go crashing down, don't you? Sad
I just need to be totally realistic.
If I told you YES, and in the end it was just unfeasible, how would you feel?

When I was around 14 or 15 I swore to never live with regret, and to choose carefully before I made any decision. I reformed myself, kept in touch with old friends, stopped smoking and swore less compulsively. I made a promise to myself to always honor my word and not make promises I cannot/will not keep. And I have tried my best since then to stay straight
And you are telling me to make promises I can't keep?!

I can see your position, but you must also realize mine...
the TES4 Vvardenfell mod is my priority, not Mournhold
Oh my god!! I didn't mean of bringing up a subject that might create a dispute between KuKulzA and EMPEROR. KuKulzA if you say you are commited to this project, then I don't think you should bring your personal feelings to this project, and I also think that Mournhold is not a priority. I was just trying to point out that it would be cool if we could go to Mournhold the same way as in Morrowind, that's all.
Pages: 1 2