Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: discussion on Tribunal mortality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Vivec may have lost his connection to Lorkhan, but he is no way a mortal. I mean, think about Almalexia?

He should be weaker, yes, but still a God among men.
Quote:Originally posted by Hector the Hooded
Vivec may have lost his connection to Lorkhan, but he is no way a mortal. I mean, think about Almalexia?

He should be weaker, yes, but still a God among men.
no longer an immortal... he can be killed... and if Molag Bal could overpower him when he was a god in his prime, then the Prince can do so when Vivec is no longer immortal... Vivec is still powerful, but will not get any more powerful without the Heart...
Vivec COULD die even when he had a connection to the heart. It was just harder I think, sort of like the Dagoths he sorta...... teleported when he got close to death.
Quote:Originally posted by Hector the Hooded
Vivec COULD die even when he had a connection to the heart. It was just harder I think, sort of like the Dagoths he sorta...... teleported when he got close to death.
no thats what i mean, when he died, he could bring himself back with the power of the Heart.... so he didn't truly die, his mortal body just got killed for a moment... and he returns into this world as if no time has passed
NOW, he cannot... he dies now, and he's done for...
I think it was something like the gods drew life from the heart, but they needed to make a journey to it to restore their godliness or they would die as weak mortals. They did not have a permanent connection to it like Dagoth Ur.
Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
I think it was something like the gods drew life from the heart, but they needed to make a journey to it to restore their godliness or they would die as weak mortals. They did not have a permanent connection to it like Dagoth Ur.
that is correct :goodjob:
think of it like a battery... if they use too much of their energy their powers begin to diminish a bit and a little more etc.etc.... and so they need to go to the Heart to basically recharge... they didn't bind themselves to the Heart
They were already becoming weak in the first place after being deprived of their energy for a while after Dagoth Ur seized the heart, and also were using a good deal of their diminishing power to power the Ghostfence. The gods that were met in TES3 were probably substantially weaker than they would be if they were at full power.
Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
They were already becoming weak in the first place after being deprived of their energy for a while after Dagoth Ur seized the heart, and also were using a good deal of their diminishing power to power the Ghostfence. The gods that were met in TES3 were probably substantially weaker than they would be if they were at full power.
yeah, and still more powerful than any powerful mortal...
but they could barely contend with a Daedric Prince at their full power, now Vivec is not at 'full charge'
Hmm, leads me to think that they really were gods in their prime, rather than these weak things I can kill in a few hits.
you can only kill in a few hits cause you're Nerevarine and totally prophezised and blessed with all sorts of things and opportunities no common-er person would /could have... basically you are 1 in a trillion... once you are like level 80+
Pages: 1 2 3 4