Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: I'm going to have to quit modding for a while
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am going to have to put my project on hold.. I recently just broke my wrist. I haven't got much work done on it, for preperation of highschool. I was already doing too much which is how I got my wrist broken, two teams for hockey, I was exausted today, and I made a dumb move, put my hand out real quick on the boards and I got hit from behind at the exact same time giving all the pressure to my wrist..

I am going to have to say goodbye to modding for now, I hopefully will be able to return for enough time to finish before Oblivion..

Although, there still might be hope that the doctor I am going to see will give me a better cast/splint, or even move the bone back in place, and I will be fine.
That's too bad...

Get better soon!

On a (very) un-related note, I have never broken one of my bones in my entire life.
All the best to you, Sunsetter, and may your hand heal well.

Take care.

Greetings

Quentin
I'm sorry you have to quit modding and other things because of it. I also hope you heal well, and soon.

-NR
I hope you get well soon, Sunsetter. We'll always be here for ya when you've healed, so take your time Smile
Man that really sucks