Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: been elswhere a lot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
'pologies to all I have been caught up in other stuff - a broken leg (still mending as I had no opportunity to convalesce), trying to help a friend get repatriated (successfully), dire goings on in committees, stuff like that.

will try to put in a bit more time here now
What apologies, you got an excuse Tongue I wish you all luck with that leg Wink
Many people seems to have been elsewhere a while.. myself included. Good most people seems to be coming back. Big Grin I thought a broken leg would give more time for Elsweyr ?( But anyhow good luck with it!
:lmao: what happens when you have to walk to go shopping, to work, etc - I didn't even know it was broken at first - I thought it was a very bad sprain Smile but ty
what's wrong with being elsewhere for a really really long time?
Quote:Originally posted by Smight
what's wrong with being elsewhere for a really really long time?
Well, nothing as long as people come back. But when many people do it at the same time the mod looks dead. And people who vanish without letting other people know is the worst.
Well the thing is projects like this will never make it unless there's someone barking out orders~ Most people don't wait to hear that their not needed.
I'm going to say I think I disagree Xiri, and although it hasn't really been taken, anyone here who has the drive to do so can start to organize things, the core has the final word of course, but I am all for member initative, and I think that ONLY when that is present can a mod like this succeed, not when its all planned by a few members.
Well I ment nothing by it, everyone here seems to be getting on. But still stagnation is a fear anyone has right to fear.
I thought I ought to say that I'll be away for a weeks time(Monday - Monday).