Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Howdy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy Razor and rest of the team,

just wanted to compliment your work the mod looks awesome Smile Its been a verrrry long time since i've been here. I was one of the people who worked on the morrowind mod. Maybe after I familiarize myself with the cs once again ill pick up a claim

greetings,

an old friend
Hi there Cheese! Long time no see. How have you been? =)

I'm glad you enjoy how the team developed. I've learnt a lot about modelling since I tried to make the Hlaalu building you designed, hehe. Now that you're here again I got to thinking about it again and I would love to try my hands on it once more and complete it like you envisioned it. I'll put it on my to-do-list!

There's not many true oldies left in the team I'm afraid. Rodan is still here, and Nakanja came back awhile ago too. Quentin Fortune left the team shortly after Oblivion was released, and Valderon officially resigned recently. Noremorse was active for the first half of 2006 but it never really got as far as modding a completed claim I think, but he did do an awesome video late last summer. Oh well. It's great to see you returning though! I can't wait to see your first claim :bananarock:
Welcome sera,
and good to have you back guy of my rank who I do not know Big Grin

:guar: