Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Seniosh' notes on the layout of Soluthis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, before anyone yells at me for thread necro, i was going to post a thread asking about the layout of soluthis, and as this dealt with that very fact, i thought that posting here would avoid cluttering the boards.

Here's my question. Is there going to be a way to get from SW soluthis to NW soluthis? right now you have to swim, or walk around the ENTIRE city, which is a long ways. For the life of me, i can't figure out why any city-builder would refuse to bridge that river.

For me, it's inconvenient, not only when trying to navigate Soluthis (already confusing without a map), but also for NPCs. It means anyone living in NW or SW soluthis has to walk much farther to get places. As i already said, to get from NW soluthis to SW soluthis you have to walk through the entire city, which just doesn't make sense to me.

It's just one of those things that bugs me, and is in the back of my mind when i visit Soluthis, and i personally think it could be fixed
No need for folks to yell, I'll just split your post and archive the old discussion.

Ever since I modded that part of the city I thought it would make a perfect spot for a harbor. It didn't get much farther than that because I've had more important things to do, but I came back to it some months back by posting a request for concept art because I had no idea how a Redoran harbor would look like. Later on we got the concept made, and I thought it turned out great but I again found myself having large jobs jotted down on the proverbial to-do-list, so I added it to the open jobs for modellers thread and subsequently posted a news item on it.

Once that modelling job gets picked up and developed I have every reason to believe the harbor lake will be traversable. That's the best answer I can give I'm afraid.
That's a perfectly good answer! I was wondering where those redoran docks were going to go, and I must say, they'll go perfectly. A large dock complex would add flavor and style to the waterfront, as well as hopefully bridge NW and SW soluthis.

Can't wait to see it done! I'm sure whoever does it will do a splended job
I can't wait to see it either. If it's still open when my to-do-list (moldcave/daedric ruin) eases up I'll try my best to model it. Smile