Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Scc0101 [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: S0101.jpg]

[blockquote]
District: Upper Chambers.
Cell name: SilgradCity0101.
Claim Difficulty: Medium.
NPC's: 3 or more.
Race: Dunmer, Hlaalu.
Class: Rich.
General info: Check -=this link=-.[/blockquote]

You'll find the exterior and interior building (screenshot) in the cell SilgradCity0101. Use the Silgrad_Tower.esm v2.98 or a higher version.

The NPC('s) must have (full) dialogue and AI, don't forget the pathgrid.
Full AI: Eat, sleep, one drink and/or read package.

I'll set the rotation for the Northmarker and connect the interior to the exterior.

Add a few windows to the interior and to the exterior building as well (matching with the interior).

Background.

This house is owned by the overseer of Goldar Valen. This family is rich and he (Dunmer) runs the day to day business for Goldar Valen. They have at least one servant.

Use the existing cell (SilgradCity0101) and don't delete the exterior building.
Hey can i have this claim
Hi codix105 and Welcome to Silgrad Tower!

We are happy to have you modding with us. This claim may get quite complicated and no doubt will have quests attached at some point. I am not sure how much modding experience you have but this claim is more that just clutter on the interior. If you want claim it I will not stop you but again imo it is not a beginners claim.

Have a great day
Zurke
Thanks I think i' ll do a diffrent one thanks. i can do all the stuff in it but I think ill do something smaller and work my way up. Thanks for the quick response.
I've been looking at this one for a while now. I think I'll claim this one Smile.

Here are my plans:

NPC's:

-Brilnus Andules: As mentioned, he will be the overseer who works for Goldar Valen to do Goldar's day to day business. I imagine him being the kind of boss who is good and patient with his workers, but can get rather angry when they make reckless mistakes. The kind of guy who will let you know very clearly when you screw up.

-Sersea Andules: Brilnus's wife. She will be a touch younger than him. Enough to cause a few heads to turn, but not enough to cause a scandal Tongue. She will clearly have a bit more youth to her personality than her husband.

-Orveri Berendas: The steward. She serves as sort of a "head servant," and is responsible for greeting guests, getting food for the home, etc. There will probably be some sort of desk or table by the front door, where she will sit much of the day to greet anyone who comes in.

-Llavdar Dorvayn: Just a servant. He is probably a fairly good one who has served the family for some time.

Interior layout:

Basement: Simple storage

Ground Floor: Will possess a screened off area that serves as Llavadar's quarters, and the entry way to the basement will be the personal quarters for Orveri (so the steward will get her own room, basically, while the servant will have to settle for a little less privacy). The ground floor will mostly serve as a sort of "common area" and there will be one of my "meet and greet"* arrangements as well as the table/desk by the front door. There's a lot of space here, so I'm still working out the details. This place will be more for meeting with guests who may not be close friends of the family.

Second Floor: This is where the personal quarters of the family starts. It will contain a dining area, another (slightly better) "meet and greet," and maybe a screened off place for guests close to the family to sleep. The guest's quarters may get moved to the ground floor, depending on space available.

Top floor: Brilnus and Sersea's bedroom.

Overall: As mentioned in the claim description, this interior will contain rich furniture and items. Should I put any middle class stuff here as "fluff"? What about the servant's quarters? The forest of columns layout will add a bit of a design challenge, but I have some ideas as to how I'm going to do this.

*What I refer to as a "meet and greet" is an area with a rug and cushions surrounding it. Usually, I will put decent booze as well as books in the center of the arrangement. This tends to be a signature piece of mine for larger home interiors.

Quest ideas:

1. I will probably save Brilnus as a quest giver for later. It seems perfect that at some point, the player will need a favor from Goldar Valen, and Goldar will direct the player to Brilnus. If the player completes Brilnus's task, he will be granted the favor from Goldar. This is for another day, however.

2. Perhaps a persuasion quest, where Sersea wants the player to persuade Brilnus to either buy her something or to get Brilnus to do something. I'll work out the details and propose them as I work on the interior. In a sense, this is going to be "hired nagging." Tongue

3. A fetch quest for the steward to get something needed for the family dinner by a certain time in the evening.
Have fun! Smile

EDIT
Try to use one class e.g. the claim description states poor it should be poor, so no rich items. Middle class leans towards rich so it's ok to use middle class and rich items.

So rich means upper class items like glass ware etc., it's okay to add a few middle class items.

The servant quarters could be middle class or even poor.
Hmmm, which cell is this located in? I know it's supposed to be in the upper chambers, but I can't seem to find the exterior in the editor. Just wanted to know so I could add windows to the exterior like I did in my last claim Smile. I found where a lot of the other upper chamber buildings are supposed to be, but the exterior for my building didn't seem to be among them.

I noticed, however, that windows were already added to the exterior model within my interior cell. Is the plan to move that to the upper chambers world space later, then? If so, that explains why I can't find my exterior in the upper chambers Tongue.
Quote:Originally posted by Sniper4
I noticed, however, that windows were already added to the exterior model within my interior cell. Is the plan to move that to the upper chambers world space later, then? If so, that explains why I can't find my exterior in the upper chambers Tongue.
IIRC there's no single piece model yet.
So don't worry about the windows.

I have no time right now to check in the CS.

I assume Zurke has to place the building on the correct location (UC).
He'll be back today or tomorrow (he's traveling).
You could place the exterior building in the UC (child WS) and link it to the interior. That will allow you to playtest your quest etc.

Zurke will move the building to the correct location after the merge, NP.
Okay Smile. I'm still in the early phase of interior creation (just finished the master bedroom so far). I'll use the structure located in my interior cell as a guide for where to place windows in my interior. Since quest creation is a ways off, I'll most likely be able to wait and ask Zurke which cell in the upper chambers worldspace he wants this in. I'll have a hefty chunk of modding time tonight, so hopefully, I can get most of the big items placed then Smile.
Pages: 1 2 3