Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Scc0301 [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: S0301.jpg]

[blockquote]
District: Riverside.
Cell name: SilgradCity0301.
Claim Difficulty: Easy.
NPC's: 2 or more.
Race: Dunmer, Hlaalu.
Class: Poor.
General info: Check -=this link=-.[/blockquote]

You'll find the exterior and interior building (screenshot) in the cell SilgradCity0301. Use the Silgrad_Tower.esm v2.98 or a higher version.

The NPC('s) must have (full) dialogue and AI, don't forget the pathgrid.
Full AI: Eat, sleep, one drink and/or read package.

I'll set the rotation for the Northmarker and connect the interior to the exterior.

Add a few windows to the interior and to the exterior building as well (matching with the interior).

Background.

These are poor people who work for the city.
One family lives upstairs the other downstairs.

Use the existing cell (SilgradCity0301) and don't delete the exterior building.
This is a duplicate cell. The other one I posted in and said it was not within the latest ESM/update.
I changed the claim number for the other interior.

Have fun! Smile
Under revision, I'll add the starter cell asap.
It will be available in the next esm version.
May I claim this one while the model issue with the Witherbug is being resloved.
Thanks
Okay I have an idea.

The couple living in the lower section are extremely poor. Doubled by the fact that the husband, an Orc is an alchoholic and all the funds coming in is going towards Cyrodiilic Brandy.
They can't seem to find a job anywhere, so they are having to rent out the attic to a mysterious poor Dunmer man.
I also might implement a quest in which for every bottle of Cyrodiilic Brandy you give to the Orc Male, he will give you ten gold.
Just to stick my oar in - if you're a poor alky you don't drink Cognac: you drink cheap rotgut.

Is Greef implemented in game? More your man's level.
I changed it to Mazte.
Besides, there was already the similar quest in Weye.
Hi AnImpatientFan and yes go ahead and mod it if you like. I am still trying to compile the list of interiors that have been placed in the WS. Later claims such as this one I will find space for in the near future.

Enjoy
Charles
Pages: 1 2 3