Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Scc0401 [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ok since I am nearly done SCC0402 I am going to start this again from scratch.

One question I have is, is there an ext. For window placement.
I'll create the exterior building later on (with the windows) so just place the windows inside the interior.
kool
Hi Sandor. Well I found this one much easier after applying all that I understood from SCC0402b. Hopefully you will find nothing wrong but at the very least you will find alot less wrong on the first go.

edit:As I recall TheImperialDragon was critiqueing this one but not sure if he still is.
Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
edit:As I recall TheImperialDragon was critiqueing this one but not sure if he still is.

Reviewing. Wink

It's up to sandor. It doesn't make a difference to me.
Kool Imperial. By the way I was just going to update the post to say this mod has the same issues with the entrance door as the bath door in SCC0402b. I guess its some mesh thing.
Abbreviations

F= Floating / B= Bleeding / S= Look at the Screenshot / PG = Pathgrid / th = tetrahedron, point / sh = the silhouette (chairs etc.) / R = Resize / Re = Reposition / A = Adjust / Disp. = Disposition

General info.

Miscellaneous.
[blockquote]

Do not use "Default" music, it produces unexpected results with the StreamMusic script function.

[/blockquote]

Improving your interior.
[blockquote]
Rotate objects, for example if you have 5 barrels (or cups etc.), in that way the handles will have a different angle. It looks much better.
[/blockquote]

blue[/HR]

Review.

The Ground-floor.

StZKFurnDunClosetUCemptyDUPLICATE000,B into the floor, rename this closet because you created this one as copy of the other one, so two closets with the same name, hence a duplicate entry (S).

On the table, rotate the cups and the cutlery.

StFurnDunCushionSquare09, F (2x)

The First floor.

StZKRwDunChLaUCmc, rename e.g. to StZKSCC0401HouseChest
StFurnDunSoapdish,F, Re, S
STFurnDunmerRichChair03F, Re, S

Dialogue.

Add the "StZKDAndulesTopic" topic to the GREETING.

Did you playtest the interior?

General Remarks.

Assign a name to the cell.
Change the music type to public (General Info).

Use the attached file to continue with your modding (removed a contaminated container).

Almost ready.Smile
Hi Sandor. Yes I did and do play test. I want to catch it before you do Smile.

I had no idea about the music.

That duplicate is a suprise. I remember I had to switch something but didnt realize I duplicated anything.

During play testing the dialoque was as expected not sure what happened there.

I did forget to assign a name to the cell Smile.

I'll get right on it.

In the pic you attached, what I believe to be a bench, is above the floor but its on the rug. Is moving it completely onto the rug what you are saying?
Hi Sandor. Yes I did and do play test. I want to catch it before you do Smile.
Great! Smile

In the pic you attached, what I believe to be a bench, is above the floor but its on the rug. Is moving it completely onto the rug what you are saying?
Yes.
Sandor, I am looking @ the mod right now.

You mentioned a duplicate but I dont see it. All I see is "StZKFurnDunClosetUCempty". I look @ it with TESsnip also and dont see it. What am I doing wrong? I am using SCC0401v1[1].2.esp.

"StZKDAndulesTopic" is already in the Greeetings per result script. This is wierd.
Pages: 1 2 3 4