Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Arthmodeus' new maps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
could be useful, so here they are:
  • The old one (outdated) --------> click
    new provincial map ----------> clicky
    the new topographical-----> clickier
I think he's still in the process of updating but its exciting stuff so i figured its best to post it up. Plus, I mean look at Xylo River, it explains so much of the confusion... clears many things up you know what I mean? yeah :goodjob:

this is awesome! :bananarock:
Darn that bloody cats Tongue
The location of Xylo River can't be correct unless Dance in A Fire is treated as unreliable. In terms of locations. (The writer has been on several of the locations in the book, if Falinesti is one of them is not known(In Dance in A Fire the Xylo river passes Falinesti)

And its missing a island of the coast of Firsthold, Summerset Isle. (Size unknown guessing that a reason to not include it..)

And one river passing trough Firsthold(Which again could be reason to not include)
Hmm very true, I forgot about that part of Falinesti.
Falinesti moves doesn't it, so why would differnt descriptions of the locations matter?
It stopped moving and it has a certain pattern it moves in, season bound, at least it was.
Quote:Originally posted by Mormacil
It stopped moving and it has a certain pattern it moves in, season bound, at least it was.

It stopped moving only recently though, and even if it was season bound it would of still moved offering differnt accounts on the location and description.
I don't see reich parkeep on this map.
thats because RP hasent existed since areana. im guesing that arth is going by more recent and acurate sources (wich dont include RP in the map)
what is Belemis? is it ArthomdeusD's new Soluthis?
and what there are lot of different spellings compared to the old map

Confusedhrug:
Pages: 1 2