Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Gnaar Mok
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi all, i want to try to rebuild Pelagiad so i whant to claim it....but im not sure how to do it(claim). Oh and one more thing i understand that the story will take place 6 years after the story in tes3 so is there enything that got changed in Pelagiad or everything remaind the same?
Hmm... thing is, it's a common style town, and we don't have the common tileset (interior or exterior yet). We don't have a Imperial Fort set too. If you're prepared to stick around for a while, I could add you to the claim list, but you'd have to wait until the tilesets are included before you can actually mod.

To mod for Vvardenfell, you'll need to download the Silgrad Tower mod (we don't have our own master file yet). Silgrad is where all the objects needed are kept and used with, so download that first. For exterior modding, download the 2x Vvardenfell map here
ok, i already downloaded Silgrad tower and Vvardenfell 2x map, can you tell me what tilesets are already made so i can work on something else till the common tilsets are finished?
There's a few being worked on. Ones we have now are:

Redoran Interior
Redoran Exterior
Hlaalu Exterior
Hlaalu Interior (still WIP)
Velothi Interior
Velothi Exterior

In development:

Imperial Fort
Dwemer
Daedric (soon)
Cave (soon)

I can't remember any more...
Ok, i think i will try to rebuild the interior and/or exterior of Gnaar Mok if noone else claimed it until the imperial tilesets are finished. I have a problem in ST v2 there are no textures and meshes for dunmer shacks even thou i saw the ID's for them in CS i also saw something about shacks in the forum but i didnt find any finished version of the shacks, are those shacks finished yet? if there are can someone show me where to download them from cuz i cant find from where.
PM Razorwing or post your problem in the Silgrad v2.0 release thread.

Gnaar Mok sounds fine to me, once you get your problem sorted with the shacks, you should be able to use the Shack tileset for building. Since it's a small town, you can do both interior or exterior, but I do recommend you only do one for now, or choose to build the exterior, then build interiors seperately.

That's if you want to, of course.

I'll add you to the claims list. Any problems you know where to find us. :goodjob:

Do you have a modders abbreviation yet? If not, post in the Modders Abbreviation thread.

Make sure when you create anything, like NPC's, interiors and anything else, you use the mod initial 'Vv', the your modders abbreviation.
Dave_91: I'll bet you a sadly-devalued dollar that BoneLord's shack issues are due to the shack stuff being ST-private. However, VV has access to that stuff, so either KKA or HtH should know where they are.

Later,
Steve
That's a good point. In fact, come to mention it, I don't have shack pieces either... well I do, but they look like the public versions, although I'm using a (probably out-dated) private version.
Those public-looking versions are the private versions! :lmao: They were also my first foray into modelling, so I understand the confusion. Smile

Seriously though, what you have, especially if you got them from a VV source, would be the ones to pass along.

Later,
Steve
Woops, I hope I didn't offend you there... I didn't mean it like that. Another thing that kinda confuses me with the set, and the Hlaalu exterior set, is that they're made up of lots of seperate parts. I know this opens up more variety for modding, but... it's kinda hard making an interior of a shack or Hlaalu tower by adding each seperate part at a time.

Can't the seperate bits of the models be made into solid models? If you know what I mean.
Pages: 1 2 3