Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Valdyr's Dunmer Stronghold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Greetings everyone, I am finding my self having some more time on my hands now a days, thus I feel that it could be high time too start modelling again, [sigh] have been over a year since I touched max last time. Thus I am making this thread asking if there are any models which I could create, I really need too brush up my skills again Tongue

I do apologize for just disappearing but my army education has left me quite exhausted or actually a bit unmotivated to do anything really the few times I've been at home. But that is about to change. Please post your requests here Smile
Rw.Edit 2007-05-02: Changed the title from 'Well I am more or less back' to 'Valdyr's Dunmer Stronghold' since that is the topic the thread developed into.
Hello, good that you came back. There's still lots to do, check the Open Jobs for Modellers thread pinned in the Visual Development board. That might be worth looking through.

If you can make tilesets or buildings, you could try making a common tileset, I'm sure that would be quite fitting to the mod.
hmm... you still have your chitin weapons?

Paholainen has done a chitin Scimitar and spear...

i mean if you want to you can collaborate on the chitin weapons or just something new...

like... Dunmer stronghold tileset... or Telvanni tileset... or armors or itoms or weapons... or creatures....
Quote:Dunmer stronghold tileset... or Telvanni tileset.
Those tilesets would be very beneficial. :yes:
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA

I mean if you want to you can collaborate on the chitin weapons or just something new...

like... Dunmer stronghold tileset... or Telvanni tileset... or armors or itoms or weapons... or creatures....

I think I have the models somewhere on my computer, though most I am not that happy with, I tell you what, I'll redo the chitin dagger, shorts sword, long sword and axe, after those I'll start with the Dunmer stronghold, Both projects are not that difficult and starting with the weapons might refresh my skills somewhat Tongue

I'll start with that see where it ends Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Valdyr
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA

I mean if you want to you can collaborate on the chitin weapons or just something new...

I think I have the models somewhere on my computer, though most I am not that happy with, I tell you what, I'll redo the chitin dagger, shorts sword, long sword and axe, after those I'll start with the Dunmer stronghold, Both projects are not that difficult and starting with the weapons might refresh my skills somewhat Tongue

I'll start with that see where it ends Smile
nice!
the tilesets would be MOST needed right now as Vvardenfell is working hard on exteriors, but later weapons and armor and items will be more useful when interiors and NPCs are beign done
Alright I guess I could do that.
Quote:Originally posted by Valdyr
Alright I guess I could do that.
whatever you do, do your best :goodjob:
that's all I ask... that's all any of us asks for

have fun!
Well these two models are not done by a long shot, but I reckon I should get the basic shape in before I start losing myself in all the details.

So what do you think?

[Image: Teststronghold.jpg]
Looks great to me already! :goodjob: but then I'm no modeler...I'm a claim fixer, of the interior stuff.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6