Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Ald Velothi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
dave suggested I take it I've messaged kuzula so ill keep you posted
Screenshot 1

I'll put somemore up in a sec. Do you own Morrowind on PC?

We'll use this thread from now on. Smile
yes i do own morrowind so do i basically download heightmap and tilesets or are they included in silgrad tower? and build the town.Also do i make every form with my modders abrv? and do i build 2x the size because of heightmap scale?
Quote:so do I basically download heightmap and tilesets or are they included in silgrad tower?
The tilesets and other assets are in the Silgrad Tower mod. The heightmap for Vvardenfell can be found here.

Quote:do I make every form with my modders abrv?
Yes, if you're adding any new chests or crates, NPC's or interiors even, name them with 'Vv' then your modders ID. For example (with my ID): VvDvAldVelothiHouse

Or something like that. Just remember to put Vv, then your mod abbreviation. Smile

Quote:and do I build 2x the size because of heightmap scale?
No, try and make it like Morrowind's verion, same amounts of buildings and things. Change the landscape a bit if necessary. It should be laid out similar to Morrowind, so people can recognize it. Doesn't need to be exactly the same though, so don't worry about it.
ok thanks cool ive added you on msn so if i run into problems ill contact you there
Good idea. :goodjob:

I'm not on MSN much though, but PM me if you need anything when I'm online on here, and I'll go online. Wink

Edit- (I'll add you on the claim thread.)
Some screens in this archive:

http://www.mediafire.com/?1duzngczzu1

If you need anymore, just ask.
thanks ive got started not done much though. must be because of my bad vid card(i play with oldblivion) the water is pink ill look into into it may just be on the cs
Nah that's not your video card, water in the CS is always pink/purple. :yes:
ah cool thanks by the end of the week i should have the buildings done so ill send some screenies and i assume i dont have to put npcs in now
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5