Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Joining the Morag Tong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Well here's one place where my modding abilities fail me, and it becomes evident i didn't play TES3. How do you join the Morag Tong? Is there any special thing you have to do, or can you just waltz right up to the guildhall and say "Sir, i would like to start the killing"

For example, you get into DB by murdering someone, and then the guy comes to you and asks if you want to join.

Thieves guild you have to steal something, and someone comes and tells you to go the waterfront, ect.

So how's the Morag Tong work? Guildhall's about done, so joining's the first quest i'll need to do.
I don't know, but I can play morrowind and find out. I'll tell you tomaro if no one else does.
In Morrowind you had to find there secret main guildhall in Vivec. Just finding them was considered enough qualification.
Since we obviously can't do that, perhaps the player should do an introductory quest?
Something like a skills test prehaps? Just a simple first writ you must complete to prove your worth. shouldn't be hard at all to make, but at the same time it's very uninventive. It's basically what the DB did.

Any creative ideas for a quest to get in? Something that would actually be a bit hard to complete. Can't have idiot outlanders running the Morag Tong can we.
Well, it could be an exceptionally inventive skills test. Or perhaps an exceptionally hard skills test. Or one with a lot of conditions of which the player must meet.
how about we have the player 'transported' the a secret Morag Tong initate's obstacle course where you need to sneak around people dressed as guards of the your target, and then dispatch your target as tthe end of the maze/obstacle course. When you have done so, the recruiter will congratulate you and teleport you back tot he Guild hall? And how about you only get three trials... and if you totally suck, then you totally suck and aren't fit to serve in Mephala's cult of Guild-forester assassins... good idea?

its not entirely original, but its a good idea if you guys can't think of something better
Hmm, it's definitely a good candidate, but it just doesn't have hypercreativity. Even a creative idea for a Writ would do for an opening. Something that's just awesome you know? Where players think to themselves "now why didn't bethesda do that??"

Maybe we could involve the daedra somehow? A quest that proves your loyalty to Mephala (and thus the Morag Tong), and also proves you to be an able assassin.

ideas are welcome, but i have to study for a test now Big Grin
i shouldbe studying for a test but I'm cool with it, I think I'll ace it =)

anyhow... how about finding a secret Mephala shrine deep in the Velothi Mts.? maybe they know where it is, but you don't and yopu aretold to find it and please Mephala by bringing ___ 's skull to the shrine? I dunno, but a way to test you tracking skills... afterall you need to be able to track down your targets right?
Hmm now that's an idea... Bring x's skull to mephala's shrine in the mountains. Only problem is that i can't create custom voice animations for mephala. Although you could circumvent that by "summoning" the guildmaster when you offer the skull to mephala.

Once you offer the skull, your guildmaster appears, congratulates you, and wisks you back to Soluthis. Sound good? Certainly better than boring skills tests like was thinking of. Now back to studying WWII (if i don't study i'll fail i know it)
Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
(if I don't study i'll fail I know it)
I was supposed to study WW2 also! :lol:
too funny.. we must be similar age or something
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6