Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Free facegen slot!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Finally good working beards, whiskers and growing noses Big Grin The guy merged upper and lower teeth. Seems to work flawless. So Skyrim, get that beards working.

ESF thread
Cool! Big Grin

This is very good news Smile
So this means we can use beards or other facial meshes meshes properly now?
Indeed, so bring along the beards, whiskers (Khajiit) and growing Pinoccio noses Wink
So, could we even make Dunmer ear rings for the slot? Or combinations of beards and ear rings? If so, that's great. :goodjob:
Yeah, we might even be able to pull of beard/earrings/facial tattoos Big Grin I mean dunmers with tats is just awesome Smile
Exactly, that was something I was going to make a topic about in the Visual Dev. forum actually. But if this can make tattoos and stuff, doesn't matter. Good stuff, when I figure out how to use it, it'll be very useful indeed. :yes:
We have had the technology to make fully working tats for ages (seperate model, not just editing the base texture), it uses a shader effect to achieve the result and workings rather nicely.

However the beard thing is cool :yes:
Really? Does this mean we could have tattoos for NPC's set up sometime soon?
Quote:Originally posted by Dave_91
Really? Does this mean we could have tattoos for NPC's set up sometime soon?

I believe there was Tats released in the early days of Modding, but the person left the comunity before it was completly fnished (thought the methods were good).
Pages: 1 2