Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Like to get involved
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but whatever...

Good day to everyone.

I was looking through the mod projects page at UESP wiki, and noticed a link here. Looking through your team's progress, it seems like this project is definitely possible, finish able and exciting. I don't know if you are looking for more help, but I would love to get involved in this project.

Akavir always interested me in elder scrolls lore. I like it because, quite frankly, Tamriel is old at and boring at this point while Akavir is fresh and new. I also like it as it is such a mystery and this aspect would make this a fun project to work on.

So anyone, I would really like to help with this. I find myself quite creative, so I would like to do writing stuff, especially side quests (once this mod gets to that point). Also, though I'm very bad at it, I have minor modding experience and would really like to learn more and improve in my modding skills (and I know modders are much harder to come by then writers). So if anyone who has skills in modding wouldn't mind teaching me a thing or two, please email me at dimensionaldrifter@gmail.com.
Any help is much appreciated.
I agree with Corthian. Feel free to chip in wherever you think is best. Let us know what you would like to do.

Ysne
Welcome Mortazo =)

We can always use more side quests, feel free to post a new thread to post your work there if you want to.