Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Ayleid Language overhaul at the UESP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you haven't already noticed, the Ayleid language page over at the UESP has had a major overhaul; this is due to my expertise, and lack of anything better to do over the last few days :yes:

You will find that you can tranlaste alot more things into Ayleid now Cool

Here be the link: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Tamriel:Ayleid_Language#A

Oh, and when I say major overhaul I mean it, everything new on that page is due to me, I think I must of done over 50-or-so edits to the article, including the part on Ayleid grammer (which needs to be extended soon, by me...), and notation of what words were actually Ayleid ruins.

Anyway I hope the BC finds it useful :goodjob:
Nice work :goodjob:
Quote:Originally posted by Mormacil
Nice work :goodjob:

About 5-6 hours work aswell Wink
To much free time Tongue
Quote:Originally posted by Mormacil
To much free time Tongue

Well, yeah Wink
nice work

Quote:Originally posted by The Old Ye Bard
and lack of anything better to do over the last few days :yes:
:O how could that be?! :eek:
TOYB, don't you have anything to do for the Thras mod??? ?(

Is any one working on a new model lately? Like a new coral house maybe?
You guys do have an active modeller, don't you?
Quote:Originally posted by Kodama
TOYB, don't you have anything to do for the Thras mod??? ?(

Is any one working on a new model lately? Like a new coral house maybe?
You guys do have an active modeller, don't you?

Well to be precise, I started working on this so that we would have a larger amount of the Ayleid language to work from when making Meridia's realm, as it was to be mostly populated by Ayleid's and Auroran's who spoke Ayleid.

And I've got people working on models Tongue

And just yesterday I got in touch with Ayleid on DeviantArt for doing some Ayleid concepts, and she is one, if not the best Fanartist in the ES community.
Ok Smile

So some people are working on models?
It would be nice to see a wip (it might convince some of the project leaders to give a yes vote for Thras).
Quote:Originally posted by Kodama
Ok Smile

So some people are working on models?
It would be nice to see a wip (it might convince some of the project leaders to give a yes vote for Thras).

IAMTHEEMPEROR is working on trees for Moonshadow, and we've already sourced some really Moonshadow-esque towers and walls.

However Thras won'y need that many new models, because Thras itself will be using "Ordered" lanscape pieces and textures, the Sloadic houses are almost done, and we are going to do a retex of DarknessEternals architecture pack for the imperial district.

Meridia's Realm will be using lots of retexs, and parts will just entirely be Ayleid architecture.

And so on...
Pages: 1 2