Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: cant get out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found a cave north of silgrad's city under the lake (north northwest) surrounding silgrad

The cave was hidden well and I only found it by mistake. I went inside and found out that it was some lost civilzation's old city. I found a teleporter and also found the matching indice, used it on the statue and found myself in a rather interesting cave network. There was farms, mushroom trees and monsters, maybe some people but not much. I jumped down into this network and now I have no way back to the surface. I tried looking for an indice or some teleporter back.

I am strongly against cheating and will only use fixme if i get stuck, so tcling and coc are out of the question.

I would like to know if there is a way out of this network or if the player is supposed to be stuck there permantly.

EDIT:

I did a search of the forums and found out about the network of caves.
Apparently the closest description is that these caves belong to the G'aedra??

A little help on getting out?
It is G'aedra

You can not escape Big Grin with an evil laugh

G'aedra was once in work, then it was stopped and now, it is in work again

the only way out is C.O.C

Sorry but thats it for now

Enjoy
Bob
So basically it is a life sentence for curiousity?

Dammit, I guess until a way is made or found, I have no choice but to play in that area.

It will get boring very fast but hey, again my fault for finding the cave which was so well hidden for this reason.

Sad
aww, don't be negative

I think you should heed the advice of the NPCs... bring almsivi intervention scrolls or divine intervention.. unless i got the situation mixed up Smile
Good Advice Smile

Sorry about the delay in getting Gaedra completed, the project itself was abandoned long ago, we only started re-living it recently

Enjoy the rest of it for sure

Bob
Well at the time I didn't know about divine intervention scrolls as I never used scrolls.

I also never had spells at hand, but I was thinking before I went in 'I should have brought some levitation pots, no I'll explore a liottle more' and before I knew it, I was stuck.

It is a very nice cave system, I am sure I'll manage. Until I dig my way out that is!
Thier good to have around on occasion Smile

Well enjoy the cave system and feel free to comment or suggest anytime. As I said it is still in-work and I hope to have some more of it completed within the next few months

Thanks Much

Bob