Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Naroth Ancestral Tomb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@ Deus: Here is the secondary tomb from my Sakatosh Ancestral Tomb that you wanted. I cleaned it and verified that the stuff that used to be in it is still there. Since Naroth was cleaned from the latest internal release there shouldn't be any compatibility problems. Use it however you want.
Aren't you the one handling the main esp now?
NoRemorse: I still am, I hope Tongue Deus wanted to work on that tomb, though.
Oh, I see.
I decided to migrate this thread from the old forum, because the 7zipped esp in the initial post might prove useful. It was cleaned out from the main esp last year as Deus wanted to work on it, but it trickled out into nothing. If memory serves me right it was a small but rather nice tomb, but it might have had some problems. Originally it was part of Sakatosh Ancestral Tomb but had to be cut to get the ref count down to a manageable level, and was set up where Fatalis' tomb is now. But seeing as there's a velothi tomb on the claims list, perhaps this one could be used for that; either as an add-on to the modder who claims that tomb, or tweaked to work on its own.
I'll have a look at it... maybe I'll claim the velothi tomb and use this...

Ben
Removed from esp (a few days ago)

for what ever reason when I opened this file in the CS I get missing file errors, so I took it back out and will try to fix up for next release

bob

Added to Esp

Bob