Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [concept] dragon ship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: dragonshipby6.jpg]

you'll probably recognize the trireme look, combined with a turtle-ship look... with the japanese/korean style of having like a mini castle on the deck... I guess I just combined it all and tried to make it a dragon sorta look to it
I mean the ram is the claws, the front longer-range bamboo cannon is the mouth, the sides have places for archers and short broadside bamboo-cannons... and though mostly slow and maneuvered by rowing, the ship also has a wing-like sail, reminiscent of those on Chinese junks...

its either totally bullshit or totally cool Big Grin
Well, if we will have only one ship, then the combination of the various asian ships is actually a good idea.
Right now we don't have an asian style ship at all, and i don't know if we can get some one to models one or more ships for us (i don't think Corthian wants to models a ship, but i will PM and ask him about it).
  • Kodama:
    [Image: kodamagnam.gif] ...yumm...smilie... munch munch...
    Confusedhrug: :poorme: Sad :O :| ;( :no:

KuKulzA:
    Kodama, I didn't know you were so cruel!

yup, sounds good to me
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
  • Kodama:

KuKulzA:

yup, sounds good to me

:lmao:

Big Grin LOL! Yeah i noticed that avatar, i copied it to my computer =)
I'm addicted to smilies Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Kodama
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
  • Kodama:

KuKulzA:

yup, sounds good to me

:lmao:

Big Grin LOL! Yeah I noticed that avatar, I copied it to my computer =)
I'm addicted to smilies Wink

:lol: hehehe, well, I guess it was a good find on my part then
It sure was :goodjob:
Kodama I wouldn't mind having a go at modelling this after I've finished my hut models for Black Marsh and Elsweyr (which shouldn't be long as the complicated one is nearing completion). At most it will be a few weeks before I start work on this.

Edd
Quote:Originally posted by llamaranger
Kodama I wouldn't mind having a go at modelling this after I've finished my hut models for Black Marsh and Elsweyr (which shouldn't be long as the complicated one is nearing completion). At most it will be a few weeks before I start work on this.

Edd

That's great news! Thanks! :goodjob:
There is more concept art of Asian ships here: ships?