Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: pls help a noob - purple landscape
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently downloaded ST version 2.7; I copied all folders into Oblivion\Data but many things like barrels, torches, road signs plus some parts of the landscape are purple.

Can anyone please help ? Thanks ! Smile
You didn't install the texures correctly , try copieing the textures into the data folder again .
Kingevil might be right.

But since you said you "downloaded ST version 2.7", perhaps you didn't download the full release first? You need to get the full "Silgrad Tower v2.0" release first and then download the updated esm + public asset update from The Source. Otherwise you'll see a lot of missing objects and textures.
Thanks for your replies.
I did download version 2.

I've tried to move the texture files around under "data". Does it matter what folder they're in; there are lots and lots of folders... ?

I was partly successful before, because initally I had a problems with meshes as well, and instead of signposts, barrels etc I had the polygons with exclamation marks. I managed to solve that problem, but not the one with the textures.

Thanks guys...
Drop the texture folder in the data directory and replace the existing files (when prompted).

The directory structure is as follows: ..\Oblivion\Data\Textures.
well i have a prob guyz i cant see land only water the trees are float

may i ask how can i take screentshots