Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: total conversion (The Evil King of) recuting members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
THE EVIL KING OF NONALATA: EDPISODE I*

hi

i've decided i'm going 2 make the largest bestest total conversion ever.it will b about a completely new universe, not related to elder scorls at all. so obviously, there'll b new story, new enemies, new landspcapes, new cities. i'll make full use of:

:check: radient A.I (dialogs between chacarters, ALL of them will have scheduls even all bandits)
:check: countles chioces (u can join the evil people as well)
:check: all tamreilic races, but we'll also add new races such as monkey people, black elfs, dooarvens/dooarfs, brain-eeting zombies but also normal humans (for a real chalenge game, no personal spellcasting allowed)
:check: all birthsins, but we'll add new ones 2 we plan to to about 200 at least, such as the lepereecon who will give u 20+ luck

ive' already determind the plot, but it may b changed as this mod progreses. the landscape will be huge, pusing the limits of Oblivion. if youv'e seen the vvardenfell team's map, think about 3 times that. (no disrespect 2 the team intended) it will be a continent actually, well not real size, lol, you know. in the middle there will be a huge mountain where an evil king lives. he has ruled the lands for centuries (don't ask how) abusing his people. u arrive there as as a stranger on a boat and you can do whatever u like: work independently or through quests to kill the evil king and his ears, or become one of his evil servents and kill everyone on the continetn *evil lol*. but you must be careful if you want to kill him, for he has bound himself to the Daedra Merunes Dagoth, so you'll have to banish the Daedra back again.( there'll also be many many other enemies, nazgul, fel orcs, the burning legion, dragens.) if u do that, u 'll can become the new king. oh, lol and then u can choose 2 b good king or be evil like the king u just kiledl.

(PS: they'll also be a quest 2 enter Oblivion and kill those evil Daedra once and for all Smile)

there are other surprizez but i've said too much already, no more spoliers.

lol, but how do i use the construction set? ?( i've seen a lot of talented modders here, so i though t i'd post and start recruting for this grand project.

recurting members:

positions opened:

- model creators
- textures creators (u can apply for both)
- radient AI scripters
- spell scripters
- story writer (but i'll be writing most of it)
- quest scripters (i'm looking for any type ofcripters really lol)
- dialogue editers
and more

who wants 2 join me? post ur names here.

-D&D
Good luck with it I guess but I doubt you'll find many here who have a) spare time to work on a new TC as everyone is already working on soomething and b) want to work on a non-lore mod and c) want to work under the lead of a guy who can't mod =/

Cool ideas though.
d) someone with grammerproblems.

examples:
be
choices
Tamrielic
dooarfs = dwarfs?
eating
birthsings
scripters

Really reread an opening post before posting.

And yeah it's not just lore unfriendly it even misuses it. Oblivion are all realms of teh Daedra lords not just the hellish plains of Lord Dagon. Some are grassy meadoms at some point, some like SI are well different Tongue One is the huge library of hidden knowledge.
Everyone is busy here.
sorry man, but we's mostly busy...
you may wanna check on the BSForums